About the Clinic, The Consultation hotline & Reception hours
To the public of our patients, In light of the new instructions the Levinski Clinic has reduced its activity to two days:
Monday 17:00 – 20:00 and Thursday 10:00 – 13:00
– Only for urgent cases and after a telephone consultation with the clinic representative.
– The clinic representative will sort out the referrals and schedule an appointment, if needed.
– You can also ask the clinic representative questions about sexually transmitted infections, ways of transmission, methods of contraception and of course treatment.
– Patients that arrive in the clinic without previously having a phone conversation with a representative won't be accepted.
– If you suffer from fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, avoid going to the clinic.
For your convenience, these are number and answering hours of the line:
Sunday 10:00 – 15:00 – Counseling and appointment scheduling
Sunday 15:00 – 20:00 – appointment scheduling only
Monday 14:00 – 19:00 – Counseling and appointment scheduling
Tuesday 17:00 – 22:00 – Consultation and appointment scheduling
Wednesday 09:00 – 14:00 – appointment scheduling only
Thursday 10:00 – 15:00 – Counseling and appointment scheduling
We wish all good health and fast return to routine life, the clinic staff.
The sex clinic offers STD and AIDS testing even without meeting a doctor. If you are suffering from symptoms, we recommend that you schedule an appointment for one of the days when a doctor is present at the clinic: Sundays & Tuesdays (alternately), Wednesdays and Thursdays (a doctor is present). If you do not suffer from symptoms and would like to be tested for STDs and AIDS due to sexual contact that triggers your suspicion, you are invited to coordinate an appointment via phone call in all activity hours.
These are our new work hours for STD screening, receiving results and treatment:
Mon 13:00-19:00 (break between 16:30 and 17:00)
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 19:00 to 20:00 open only for receiving results.
For STD screenings – an appointment must be scheduled in advance.
Number for reception and appointments: 03-5373738 (during office hours only)
For any question regarding STDs and HIV / AIDS, please contact the clinic's consultation hotline at 03-7919704
Days and Hours of activity:
Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
Monday: 14:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 18:00 – 22:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 14:00